Friday, July 22, 2011

A video review: How is the chicken at the chicken broil?


The event came in with high expectations for me.

As I've written before, I've been waiting to try the chicken from the Chicken Broil for about seven months now. I finally got my chance Thursday at about 4:30 p.m.



It was a great-looking plate of food, and the chicken was enormous, as each plate contained half a bird. No added seasonings or sauces, just good old-fashioned broiled chicken.

The first bite was a tasty one, where it was obvious it had been slowly cooked. The chicken was moist mostly throughout, although I think one bit was a bit dryer than what I was looking for. But you get that on nearly 100-degree days.

Even with the heat, the meal was great. I'm looking forward to next year. Here's hoping the temperatures comes down about 10 degrees with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment