Friday, March 13, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I am debating on whether or not I want to make my way over to the Manchester Area Friends' Lenten Fish Fry tonight at the American Legion. I am not a huge fan of fish, but being Catholic, no meat on Fridays leaves me with limited choices.I do need to go over there and take some pictures.
I also gave up anything sweet for Lent. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a sucker for sweets. It has definitely been a challenge not to indulge on my cravings for chocolate or ice cream or cookies. And yes, to be honest, there have been some days where I forgot that I wasn't eating these delicious foods till Easter.
I guess it could be worse. My brother's fiancee has given up a lot tasty food than I have for the next several weeks. Good luck with that.

D. Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment