Monday, June 18, 2012

A new face for the Enterprise

Starting tomorrow, a new face will be in editing the Manchester Enterprise.
Carrie Kennedy, who previously worked at the Oakland Press, will be taking over the Enterprise and Ypsilanti Courier as I transition into a new role, community engagement editor for Heritage-West.

As Carrie starts to get settled in her new position, I'll still be in the Manchester community, covering school board, chamber of commerce and Sharon Township meetings. I'll also be covering a few local events. You'll probably see me petting baby rabbits, or in line for an elephant ear, at the fair.

I'm grateful for the Manchester community's kindness and help as I became acquainted with the community and am looking forward to continuing to cover local events.

If you'd like to submit story ideas, content or have a question, Carrie can be reached at editor@manchesterenterprise.com or ckennedy@heritage.com.She's a pleasure to work with and I have no doubt she'll exceed expectations in her new role.


No comments:

Post a Comment