Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Procrastination can be productive

Procrastination isn't always a waste. See how this reporter takes a day dream and comes up with a story idea. You never know what will inspire you. View my stream of consciousness/events below.

I need a story idea.

What can I write about?

Is it time for lunch yet?

I have leftover Mexican.

I wonder what Manchester students eat in the school cafeteria.

I think I'll look at the Manchester cafeteria menus.

Man, I used to love those peanut butter and jelly graham cracker sandwiches my elementary school served. I wonder if I can find them.

Google search peanut butter and jelly graham cracker sandwiches.

Find image of sandwich.

Look at photo comments and find out they were served at a Relay for Life event and commenter says you can buy them at MarketDay.com.

Find out MarketDay.com is a fundraising website.

Search groups using MarketDay.com near Manchester.

Discover Manchester band boosters are affiliated with MarketDay.com.

Decide to write story about Manchester school fundraisers.

Purchase peanut butter and jelly graham cracker sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment