Thursday, October 8, 2009

There's the teeth you've been waiting on

Yesterday and today I have been out of commission due to minor oral surgery to extract two wisdom teeth. Of the four teeth, one grew in sideways and had to be taken out. Its partner tooth also had to be taken out. Despite everyone's attempts to calm my nerves (I do not the thought of someone cutting into me), I was nervous well up until the point where the medicine knocked me out. Luckly, everyone was right. Except for this afernoon, nothing seemed to hurt. Now the mouth wounds are starting their routine throbbing. It isn't bad though. I have something wrapped around my head with ice packs. It also gives me a day to catch up on some work and sleep. In two weeks I am due back for a follow up exam. I never thought I would get tired of ice cream and pudding, but I've definitely had my fill for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment